Adhitz

Friday, September 18, 2009

Thank You Day 2009...



Two years ago, I made a post on "who should you thank today?" thanking all those people who have been and influenced my life. Since then, i never forget to say thank you, TYDAY2007 was a very good reminder to everyone to thank someone. I saw posts of my colleagues making their own THANK YOU POSTS.

This year, it's going to be "nationalistic". This is the question: 'Who should the Philippines thank?" ......here are my personal thoughts;)

**Thanks to Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao - zero crime rate everytime he has a match...isn't that enough to be thankful of him for?


**Thanks to Francis M - for discovering RAP talents in the Philippines..to name a few..Michael V, Andrew E...thanks to kaleidoscope:)



Those are the only Filipino people I can think of right now.

till my next post:)

Thank You!!!





1 comment:

  1. What a nice site you got here. Please do join and follow me at my blog at http://www.jr041283.com I will be happy to exchange links with you. Thank. Keep if up.

    ReplyDelete