Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Though we're few... we had so much fun. Margarita hits like a rock..too much Vodka in it. ... Omar brought her "girlfriend".... Jojo was wearing a "flashy" D& G shirt..Dave came in late... Sojit too. Jet was our first guest:) ...Vanni was wearing a batman shirt..Theo enjoyed dancing with Dulce...Andra Mae went but left early after several "photo ops"...till next year:)
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
i saw this signage during the halloween/trick or treat party last October 28..thought of taking a picture of it as it made me laugh...LOL!!! i guess one of the following wrote this, UMAMIN KA NA!!:
1. German Guy ?
2. Si Inday na marunong ng magSpanish?
3. Kapitan Jumong?
Friday, October 26, 2007
I would like to say THANK YOU to the following people who helped us make National Thank You Day successful:
1. I would like to say THANK YOU to my blogger friends, namely, Jayvee (abuggedlife.com), Noemi Dado (aboutmyrecovery.com), Karla Maquiling (pinoycentric.com), Anton Diaz (ourawesomeplanet - visit thankyou.ph, this is an ongoing thank you campaign spearheaded by Anton), AJ Jusay (annalyn.net), Jen Tan (mom.exchange.ph), Juned Solido (baratillo@cubao), Marc Villanueva (sheeromedia), Gail Dela Cruz (kutitots.com) and Markku Seguerra (rebelpixel.com) for believing in this event and making their readers part of THANK YOU day.
2. I would like to say THANK YOU to GMCI team who have shown passion and supported this campaign from day 1 and posted their personal THANK YOUs to their friendster and multiply sites and infected their friends to post their THANK YOUs. Thank you Miko, Annabs, Charl, Nix, Sara, June, Jeff and ChrisAnne:)
3. I would like to say THANK YOU to our creatives department headed by our June Javelosa who showed leadership in providing excellent writing requirements in a timely manner. Thank you to Gretch, Annabs , Darwin, Chris Anne and Jay.
4. I would like to say THANK YOU to Janice Villanueva who had been very patient to execute the event.
5. I would like to say THANK YOU to Shakira, Marlette and Fresh for making the program smooth and interesting.
6. I would like to say THANK YOU to our security group headed by Paul who implemented strict security during the event.. zero incident of chaos, riot, etc...great work PAUL.
7. I would like to say THANK YOU to Eat Bulaga who made an entire episode of THANK YOU day last Saturday, October 20. This really made the whole TY day team happy.
8. I would like to say THANK YOU to Activations - JP who showed excellent coordination with participating universities/schools. THANK YOU Michelle Buan for assigning JP for this project.
For all those who supported this event - THANK YOU.. Let's continue to revive the word of gratitude - THANK YOU. Make every day a National Thank You day.....visit www.thankyoudayphilippines.com
I was having dinner with my colleagues last night - JUNE, CHARL, MIKO, NIX, SARA, AND PAUL - (Oct. 25) and there was a dinner for bloggers for trying out the Yakiniku grill at Yurakuen, Diamond Hotel. I saw my friends there like Jayvee (abuggedlife.com), Markku (and "Pangga" - rebelpixel.com), Annalyn (annalyn.net), Noemi (aboutmyrecovery.com), Juned (baratilllo.net) , Rico (fool45), Sasha Manuel (Style Manila). Their dinner just finished at ten pm and I hanged out with them. I noticed that MARKKU AND JAYVEE were wearing ROYAL ELASTICS..so cool.. they love it...per Jayvee, it's too comfortable, as in you can wear it all day, and take note, NO SHOELACES - I hate shoelaces , it's tooo hassle to put on a rubber shoes with laces - I don't want my shoelaces getting stucked in an escalator. I want my rubber shoes to be a slipped on shoes . For everybody's information, Royal Elastics is the brand who introduced Harajuku - have you seen Gwen Stefani shoes? I need to have at least a pair of Royal Elastics..I need a COMFORTABLE SHOES...so royal...