Adhitz

Thursday, January 19, 2012

#ALMbisyosa Special: GMCI Men + yours truly #ALMBisyosa

It's about time that I feature the men of GMCI in my blog.  I asked them to dress up for this post - up to you to give your comments :)

PS:  Brad Geiser missing - not in the mood for this post:(

Cheers!

Aaron James San Pedro
Online Community Manager

Erickson Becko
Deputy Head for Content - "THE BECKO"


Henry Pingol
HR Director

Javi Marcalain
Officer - Concept Strategy Planning Department - my new content guy fave :)


Julius Dela Cruz
Jr. Accounts Officer


Carlo San Jose
HR Manager (the original Love of my Life in GMCI) yyyiiiiihhhhaaa!



And of course, this post won't be complete without me - SPELL VANITY -hahahahahaha!!!
#ALMbisyosa's yours truly:)



Good day everyone!!

Photo Credits:
Aaron James San Pedro
Michelle Simbulan
Aylnn Tenorio

1 comment: