Adhitz

Monday, March 19, 2012

#ALMbisyosa Series: And the winner is.......

One of the reasons why you need to consider working in an agency is receiving recognition of your campaigns from different award giving bodies.  When I started working in GMCI (GeiserMaclang Marketing Communications, Inc.), I have not yet realized that this will be my career, that this will  give me recognition I never expected.  Just so you know, I have accepted that I don't need commendations from other people to be motivated, as I know that I fulfill myself - that's my motivation (PAT ON THE BACK:) - to be excellent in what I do and to have my own identity...and I dont want to expect recognition from anybody ---- talk about false hopes! Motivation comes from yourself FIRST.

Nonetheless, I am still very grateful (and happy:) receiving awards from the campaigns I directly supervised..to name a few, National Thank You Day, Wyeth's Bata Movement, Barbizon Mommy Milkshake..these have received awards from different organizations.  Recently, the Aray Ko Galing Ko won several awards . Blued Stylepreneur, which was managed by Anika Punzalan  (ex-GMCI) and Andrew Sha, won an award too:)

Sharing with you photos from the 47th Anvil Awards....



 Our Strategic Insighter - Brad Geiser (one of my mentors;)
 Didn't I mention that I love wearing cocktail/gowns??? #ALMbisyosa;0

 with Nonoy (Tony Ahn's friend)
Love this shot!
 with Andrew Sha
Andrew Sha

No comments:

Post a Comment